Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It is reported that Trump drinks 12 diet cokes per day🤯

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Nope ..not buying it..he’s WAY too smart.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

I hope not.....I like Mike.....just because folks may disagree on something doesn't mean you have to block them.

(1) Show this thread

I see a sign there: action!

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

It was slick Willie that was gulping down the Big Macs.

(3) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

I believe this is just leftist slander. Trump was asked if diet soda was healthy and he said have you ever seen a skinny person drinking it? He know the danger and doesn’t consume the soda or crap food. He doesn’t drink, smoke or do drugs, so of course he’s not going to drink chemical soda or eat fast food regularly.

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

If that's the case....

Then he is just using this as a photo op and it's a giant ADvert to keep the products of Diet Coke and McDonald's moving through his fanbase....even though his fanbase knows diet coke and McDonalds are both poisons....

(2) Show this thread

AND ain't no fry better than a home fry, so many great things, THEY got the means to make that happen for them.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Shit I am fiat poh and I do it.....back to real ways.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

AND his restaurants his digits would fkn sky rocket.

(2) Show this thread

He should make some bad ass delicious stuff that does not contain any chemicals, he would wrap their bs death market the fk on up. EO their shit also.

He has enough fiat to make his own super healthy great better tasting YUGE stuff than that shit. GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS>

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

And he STILL eats McDonald's??? 😬😬😬

I remember reading that Trump was cleaning up the fast food industry of the human flesh and contaminants a year or so ago.

I haven't eaten any of that garbage in years.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

JFK: "ASK NOT what your COUNTRY can DO for YOU.
ASK what YOU can DO for YOUR COUNTRY."

HOW CAN WE HELP CONVINCE OUR CULTURE that EVERY little kiddie & hungry person should be HAPPY/ EAGER to gain MATH skills 😁:

b/c its essential for:
NOT getting CHEATED,
LEARNING to PLAN AHEAD,
taking on EVER present daily hunger by drawing closer to "where the action is", in FOOD-related services:
being able to advance⬆️ the chain from menial employment to:
buying ingredients @ BEST prices,
follow RECIPES➡️ GREAT CHEFS,
& so on 😇...

🙏🏽🔥for 🇺🇸!

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Truly hope it’s not true. Also the fast food.