Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

How much money did
Donald Rumsfeld announce
was missing the day prior to
this attack on the
Pentagon?

An interesting fact is,
that was the exact time
NESARA was to be implemented.

Wondering what was destroyed by the missile?
Oh that’s speculation.🤬

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

I missed this piece of the puzzle... Thank you all for revisiting ...

In response Scat ling to her Publication

Same here….my goodness we
are learning so much today.🙏🏽

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

I knew about the money, but did not get the connection with the Pentagon in this regard. It was kind of a mystery why the Pentagon was targeted and the way it was... This clears those questions in my mind up!!

There were four planes.
Two hit New York
World Trade Center.
One ‘missile’ hit the Pentagon….
What about the fourth airplane and why?

These guys were getting high and
obnoxious drunk next door at my
beautiful friend Timmy’s place called
Shuckums in Hollywood the
night before.
No chance they drove much
less fly an aircraft.

Life was a nightmare in that part of the
United States of America!

Speculation here... Because we have never known the likely target of the 4th plane that went down in Pennsylvania....

What if: That plane was meant to be a sacrifice to provide a sort of proof and confidence that all of the attacks WERE planes?? !!! I have never seen this theorized, but just kind of popped into my head now... ????!!!

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Interesting that of the 4 alleged planes that supposedly carried out these attacks, not a single piece of a plane, no “black box”, which is indestructible, not a shred of evidence indicating the presence of a plane anywhere! Hmmmmm……

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Please do 😎

(1) Show this thread