All of y'all are very cool and I love ya πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

this songs for you brother...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FdpZ7XPgPo

Way Cool Jr. (2007 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by BMG Rights Management (US) LLCWay Cool Jr. (2007 Remaster) Β· RattTell the World: The Very Best of Rattβ„— 1988 2007 Atlantic Recording C...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

My God, Daniel...that's one of my favorite songs ever...Ratt holds a special place in my heart...thank you for that 😎😁

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈAww...Thank you, Mike...We love you too. Hugs.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Back at you brother. Keep on keeping on.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

You know I will 😎

(1) Show this thread

Love you too homie

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Christopher you are DEFFINITELY my brutha from anutha mutha πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SAME HERE...NOT BEING QUEER

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

(1) Show this thread