Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

👇🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

I could watch that over and over and over 😍

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Saw it on X. 🫡🫡🫡

(3) Show this thread

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

JUST A DOG =97

In response Capy to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

power ful insight.. love it. have had a dog or two my whole marriage. before this i had nothing more than a goldfish in a bowl.. i really didnt know what true love really was until then.. even tho married!! i have learned so much from my dogs. each one a beautiful spirit and so different from the rest. yesterday was our chewies 12th birthday. as bright and alert and active as his first day with us at age 7 weeks.. intuitive, inspirational and so smart with human element. he knows how to push those buttons esp to those who are not dog people. i cant tell you how many people who had no contact ever with a dog have turned themselves around... WE dont get the cards.... he does... likely will be our last one as we are almost 80 but he sure was the best of them all... so yes i agree with this meme personally.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Amen brother! Better than people. 🙏❤️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Damn right.

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

i love my dog

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Just a dog who is obsessed with snow, makes us laugh, brings us peace, joy, and love. Just a dog who teaches us patience, understanding and unconditional acceptance no matter what. Just a dog who knows our language and responds with his body language. Just a dog that keeps us healthy with daily hikes. Just a dog who is a representation of, and whose name is, a reflection of GOD/DOG. 😇