Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

power ful insight.. love it. have had a dog or two my whole marriage. before this i had nothing more than a goldfish in a bowl.. i really didnt know what true love really was until then.. even tho married!! i have learned so much from my dogs. each one a beautiful spirit and so different from the rest. yesterday was our chewies 12th birthday. as bright and alert and active as his first day with us at age 7 weeks.. intuitive, inspirational and so smart with human element. he knows how to push those buttons esp to those who are not dog people. i cant tell you how many people who had no contact ever with a dog have turned themselves around... WE dont get the cards.... he does... likely will be our last one as we are almost 80 but he sure was the best of them all... so yes i agree with this meme personally.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it