Breaking news! FULLY VACCINATED Lauren Boebert undergoes emergency surgery after massive blood cloths discovered

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Large Lauren with thick wavy hair on the left
Skinny Lauren with straight thin hair on the right.

Must have been some surgery!!! 👀

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

However, I cannot find any article about her being fully vaxxed, only info that she is against vaccinations. Anyone find me an article please?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

I did find an article stating she did not disclose her status if she took it or not. So, there is a possibility!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/covid-vaccine-mandates-freedom-decision-rep-lauren-boebert

(3) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

wow

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Why the heck is she fully vaccinated???

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP