someone's in jail

and no one wants to bail that person out

omg....
🙏

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

it got worse, then better, will but get worse again because of 3 felony charges

(1) Show this thread

Gee whiz, I’m really sorry to hear. I just made a prayer and hopefully with clarity and strength will come through. 🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

ty, appreciate it🙏💗

it's a mess right now

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers of strength and Love to you and your family

In response I am Keri to her Publication

🙏ty💥

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Prayers To U And The Fam CM
Call a Bail Bonds Man U put up 10% FYI
then when they show in Court the Bail Man Keeps the 10%
thats how it works
I know, Don't ask

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers up 🙏🙏🙏

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Continuous prayers!

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

So sorry. So sad our Government does more criminal things than the People do and when we commit a crime we go to jail, and they never even get charges. I've never gone but I have a daughter who is in Federal prison right now for missing her court day and violating her parole. Because she conspired I guess but didn't do the crime. She wouldn't blow the whistle on them because she was scared.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

🙏🔥 ty for sharing

it is stressful

God Bless you and your family

Nothing but love for you

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Teresa's daughter. Bless her with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, peace of mind, discernment, love, support and ultimately freedom. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

(2) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

ty so much

God bless

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏
Sending prayers that our families can pull their heart together
Dear God please send the aid that is needed to help this person get bailed out

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

ty so much

God bless

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

🙏💖

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

🙏🙏🙏

In response Stevie King to her Publication

💥💙💖 ty

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus, we ask your protection over this family member. Please provide this person with your wisdom and direct their path on a righteous course. Give this person your peace and provision. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

😘💖ty so much 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

🙏🙏🙏

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

🙏💥 ty so much

(1) Show this thread

😇🙏😘 PRAYERS FOR PROTECTION FOR GOD TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT THEM IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

💖🙏💥 ty so very much

(1) Show this thread

Wish I was in jail to be honest, a bit of peace away from this shit.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

lol, totally understand that one

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over CM_Patriot's family member that is in jail without anyone willing to bail them out. Bless them with guidance, wisdom, discernment, love, support, humility, peace of mind, justice, and above all a rock solid faith in You. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

💖💥🙏😘

Bless you for such a supporting prayer

it really helps

it is a mess

2 little children involved

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

How much is the bail?

$17,000 bail

no one wanted her out

but I just heard someone is giving in and going to get her out right now because of the 2 children

and she hit a police officer also

so felony charges

omg

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏

jeepers mike...sounds like my family..when its quiet...im waiting for the other foot to drop

prays for you and yours.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏✨❤️✨🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

💥💖 ty

(1) Show this thread