Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ’₯rough day today for some of family

would appreciate a prayer shout out

bad news, of course

someone's in jail

and no one wants to bail that person out

omg....
πŸ™

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

So sorry. So sad our Government does more criminal things than the People do and when we commit a crime we go to jail, and they never even get charges. I've never gone but I have a daughter who is in Federal prison right now for missing her court day and violating her parole. Because she conspired I guess but didn't do the crime. She wouldn't blow the whistle on them because she was scared.

πŸ™πŸ”₯ ty for sharing

it is stressful

God Bless you and your family

Nothing but love for you

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thank you so much. I know how it feels. But I don’t get to bail her out. She said they have lots to transgenders in there seems so unfair. She said it’s creepy to have men in a woman’s prison. Especially the ones with male parts. Sick world we live in.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Definitely sending more prayers for God Almighty to surround your daughter with protection. In Jesus' Mighty and Precious Name. πŸ™

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™omg

prayers for herπŸ’₯

(3) Show this thread