Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

You're our HERO!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

and We Have Yours!!!! lots of us..= power

Thank you

We know and we thank you!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Thank you! 😊🙏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

If you ever need us, you know we are with you, you have an army of LOVE!

THANK YOU KOBA SALUTE !!!!!!!!!!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

And we have yours!!!!! Thank you!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Koba, I know this post is over a year and half old (2/11/2021) but I still want to Thank you again for having our backs!❤️😎@administrator

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Thanks for all you do Kobayashi, you are so very much appreciated❣️

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

GOOD JOB KOBA, NEED THAT MORE THAN EVER NOW‼️‼️‼️‼️

Thank you for this much needed post! AU has been a light in the darkness. Our faith is strong and God is with us.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

WWG1WGA👊💖

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

👊🏻💪🏻🙏🏻

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thank you and God Bless you!

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

❤️Thank You For All You Do!❤️

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Thank you for AU & your good work maintaining it & for its security.
God bless

yes we love you….can ANYONE tell me how to send a message direct to another AU?? ive done it a couple of times but cannot remember how for the life of me!🧐

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

did you get an answer on this? im trying to figure it out too but when i go to someones profile page and click the message box, it takes me to a page that only allows me to search for messages, not send a message

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

did you get an answer on this? im trying to figure it out too but when i go to someones profile page and click the message box, it takes me to a page that only allows me to search for messages, not send a message

(4) Show this thread

Thank you Kobayashi for generously offering your time and energy to create AU for us. And thank you to all anons who have helped in this fantastic space where we can ask questions and get real answers without judgement calls, by sharing respectful feedback.
It is so appreciated!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

can i ask why in the background of the private message section on anonup there is well known peadophilia symbolism, doesnt sit well n the grand scheme of things

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

That symbol is everywhere, I've seen it even on couch Pillows.

I don't think Koba designed that, it looks very generic.

Pizza shops are still selling pizza after Pizza gate.

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

We are all eternally grateful for you building this sight . truly

And THANK YOU, I get kicked off face crook on the regular.

Thanks for all you do, could you please fix my profile. Thank you.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

We know you do and appreciate you very much!

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

WE know and love that! Please add an edit button for all us OCD people... lol

We Love you Koba and we have your back too! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

#WeLoveYou Kobayashi & thank you so much for all the hard work & attention to detail & just everything you have done in putting this platform together ~ Just amazing 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I second that with a resounding THANK YOU on behalf of all us Patriots!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Yes, I thank him too . . . It really is a great platform. GREAT JOB!

(3) Show this thread

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Thank you so much for creating this for us to have freedom of speech.It means so much .