Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Know that I have Patriots backs.

yes we love you….can ANYONE tell me how to send a message direct to another AU?? ive done it a couple of times but cannot remember how for the life of me!🧐

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MissMyrna in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

did you get an answer on this? im trying to figure it out too but when i go to someones profile page and click the message box, it takes me to a page that only allows me to search for messages, not send a message

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

did you get an answer on this? im trying to figure it out too but when i go to someones profile page and click the message box, it takes me to a page that only allows me to search for messages, not send a message

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

i did not..im sorry 😔

(1) Show this thread

Go to their profile and find the comment icon at the top of the page. If they allow messages, you can type one. Your page is not open to me.

In response Susan Hackler to her Publication

thank you Susan..your profile page doesnt have a comment icon at the top that I can see…..in the upper middle it says comments but that shows just the comments youve posted..its fine..i must be getting to old for this🤣. ty again!

(1) Show this thread

I think, if you go to your account, you'll see the Messages option.

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

youre so sweet to respond…and yes i see messages but it appears the only option is to input a AU name and i never can find the person..for instance, I put in Lily B and got nada…i’ll try again..thanks for being my test bed!😊

(1) Show this thread