Please AU family pray for my mother She fell badly and break the head of her femur.
She needs surgery and She Is very very weakπŸ’”
Please pray for me because hospitals make me sick
Thank you ❀️#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Praying for your mother, you and all that love and care for your mother.
Praying for all the doctors and nurses providing care for your mother.
πŸŒΈπŸ©·πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ©·πŸŒΈ

Blessings πŸ™πŸ» and Prayers πŸ™πŸ»

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“
Dear God Please send Angels to help to heal BB mother.
Thank you

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

πŸ’“πŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers of healing and peace πŸ™ ❀️

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless Bee's mom that she may have a good recovery & that her care takers proceed in a good way.

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

πŸ™Prayers for your Mom.Hoping for all the best to you.God BlessπŸ™πŸ’ž

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Prayers for your mother and for youπŸ™β€οΈ

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

She is in my prayers. May God bless her and all the family too.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Gather every real pearl necklace in the family, sew them onto fabric to make a bandage of it to affix to that spot while she heals. It'll stay in place since she'll be relatively immobile a lot - ace bandage it or find/buy a bandeau top to keep it in place.

Bone doctors and nurses know that real pearls help bones heal faster.

Prayers for your mother.

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Fascinating

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Going up now for her, you and all who love and care for her as well as the doctors and caregivers in Yeshua's name.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless You, Your Mother, Your friends/Family!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

lord please be with this family......in their time of tribulation.
please help all of them..amen.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Prayers for you and your mom, take a few deep breaths, keep telling yourself it will be okay. My mom fell and broke her neck, back and foot! It was very overwhelming for me to see her like that. You just have to know she will come out of this. Prayers are with you guys! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God please send protection and healing aid to Bee Bees mother
Thank you

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Bee Bee and her mother. Bless them both with a rock solid faith in You, comfort, strength, guidance, love, support and healing. Allow Bee Bee's mother to receive the proper medical care she needs in order for her to return home fully restored. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please guard and watch over Bee Bee's mom. You know all that she needs. Please make sure her doctors are reputable and give her the best care. Please guide her surgeons with such precision, that she will be back on the mend quickly. Please give her mom and the family love, comfort, peace, healing, and your strength. Help guide them through this trying time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers of healing & comfort going up for your Mom. Hugs!

Praying for you and your family comfort strength and healing. πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™