Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I'm crying... so beautiful.. and inspiring me to do the same..πŸ˜₯

Thank you Lord for our enlightenment from Dorothea to share this...Bless her, AmenπŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒŸ

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Awww, thank you. I do feel blessed every day.

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Tears here too! God bless them all!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I am crying like a baby, what an absolutely beautiful video! Thank You for posting this story!! Our Vets deserve the best we can give, every second of every day!!

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

This is a tear jerker. God bless the vet and his wife. Plus the young couple that was so wonderfully kind. All take care, stay safe and God bless.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

😭😭😭What a wonderful thing to do. May God bless both giver and receiver. πŸ˜‡πŸ™

πŸ˜₯😒😭 Guess I needed a happy cry lol
πŸ€πŸ’«
I love videos like this! It mks my heart happy to know there are grateful and caring ppl still out there. πŸ€—

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈBeautiful to watch. I cried throughout this. So wonderful to see people helping others. God bless them for doing this. Love it. Thanks for sharing this video. Made my night.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

You're very welcome. I had the same reaction.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

β€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ’―

πŸ’Œ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

πŸ’πŸ˜’πŸ₯°

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I cried like a baby.

(1) Show this thread