Some people on Anon up think that Trump is 'one of them'. I try not to have a knee-jerk reaction, because everybody has the right to their opinion, especially if they're following some basic decorum. I don't think that there is a single Anon who hasn't asked themselves that question at one time or another, because we, by nature tend to examine all sides of an issue and seek the truth no matter how unsettling it might turn out to be.
I have to admit that I have a few problems with President Trump- I don't like the way he handled Covid- I don't like the seeming support of the government of Israel. but I don't know all the facts surrounding these things, either. Is Trump a Mason? Another question that has popped up.
But, I'm sticking with Trump. There would be NO WAY to defeat the Cabal without having someone who has seen their world firsthand that knows their tricks. Kim Clement said that Trump was the man God chose for the job, and new things are being disclosed every day.

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

He has been attacked since he announced his run for 2016. The attacks have intensified.

They wanted to stay in the shadows. The have been coming out of the shadows to attack him.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So much of this, I believe, are optics and also the Art of War techniques. Everyone should read the Art of War by Sun Tzu. I never thought Trump was pushing the actual planned bio weapon vaccines. He mentioned many other alternatives like HCQ, Light cures, Ivermectin, Regeneron etc. He exposed Fauci and Birk. I also believe he has been chosen for such a time as this. No man is perfect, but God always uses imperfect people to implement His redemptive plans. For example:
Paul was a persecuted and murderer
Rehab was a prostitute
David was an adulterer and murderer
Moses was a murderer
I believe Trump is our modern day Cyrus. Read Isaiah 45
😇

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

As far as covid, I heard the medication he was talking about was not the poison the left pushed.

Also, he caused them to react sooner than they were ready for, causing them to show themselves.

It seems that Trump was used a few times to shatter their timing.

At the end of the day, the whole process we are being ground through, is to SHOW the programmed what they are following and supporting. Because TELLING is not working, they have to SEE it, LIVE it... and us with them, unfortunately.

At some point we will SEE the absolutely indefensible, and the programmed will have nothing to counter it with, and, one hopes, this will break their programming.

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

I have to keep my faith in God that He did choose President Trump because who else could we stand behind? I have no other that I could possibly trust anymore than I do him.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,the ones thinking he is them here, cant trust anyone with good reason
,or they [them] they self 😂

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

All good points, and yes, I've considered them all. We can't expect to like every single thing about any one person, much less someone who is tasked with such great responsibilities. It is still possible that we've been duped by him, but my gut tells me no. Like any business person, there are things he has to do that he cannot divulge for reasons we can't see. I think we will finally understand everything when the credits do finally roll. I think the most import thing now is to stand by him and pray for him. This war is not over and he could still be deceived and beaten. He needs our prayers of protection and strength to lift him up and keep him on the right path and bring this thing HOME.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I have often wondered this too. I was a full Trump supporter at the beginning. But the one thing that bothered me, and bothers me still, is the fact he pushed the vaccines. Even IF he was unaware and 'duped' by his advisors (and didn't he tweet years ago about the connection between vaccines and autism?) then why on earth has he not come out screaming and shouting about the side effects#DiedSuddenly Even if he didn't know then, he would have known in the last two years. He's not stupid. He called it his 'beautiful vaccine'. And many people that had faith in him, trusted him and got it. Sorry, I don't believe in the old line 'we have to lose a few for the greater good'. It's not just a few. It's a whole lot. Well, ok, according to their statistics, which could be falsified I admit. But think about the amount of people that have had it. Oh, and the fact Fauci got some kind of award just before Trump left office. Some things are just not excusable.

(2) Show this thread