Some people on Anon up think that Trump is 'one of them'. I try not to have a knee-jerk reaction, because everybody has the right to their opinion, especially if they're following some basic decorum. I don't think that there is a single Anon who hasn't asked themselves that question at one time or another, because we, by nature tend to examine all sides of an issue and seek the truth no matter how unsettling it might turn out to be.
I have to admit that I have a few problems with President Trump- I don't like the way he handled Covid- I don't like the seeming support of the government of Israel. but I don't know all the facts surrounding these things, either. Is Trump a Mason? Another question that has popped up.
But, I'm sticking with Trump. There would be NO WAY to defeat the Cabal without having someone who has seen their world firsthand that knows their tricks. Kim Clement said that Trump was the man God chose for the job, and new things are being disclosed every day.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

All good points, and yes, I've considered them all. We can't expect to like every single thing about any one person, much less someone who is tasked with such great responsibilities. It is still possible that we've been duped by him, but my gut tells me no. Like any business person, there are things he has to do that he cannot divulge for reasons we can't see. I think we will finally understand everything when the credits do finally roll. I think the most import thing now is to stand by him and pray for him. This war is not over and he could still be deceived and beaten. He needs our prayers of protection and strength to lift him up and keep him on the right path and bring this thing HOME.

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it