Some people on Anon up think that Trump is 'one of them'. I try not to have a knee-jerk reaction, because everybody has the right to their opinion, especially if they're following some basic decorum. I don't think that there is a single Anon who hasn't asked themselves that question at one time or another, because we, by nature tend to examine all sides of an issue and seek the truth no matter how unsettling it might turn out to be.
I have to admit that I have a few problems with President Trump- I don't like the way he handled Covid- I don't like the seeming support of the government of Israel. but I don't know all the facts surrounding these things, either. Is Trump a Mason? Another question that has popped up.
But, I'm sticking with Trump. There would be NO WAY to defeat the Cabal without having someone who has seen their world firsthand that knows their tricks. Kim Clement said that Trump was the man God chose for the job, and new things are being disclosed every day.

He has been attacked since he announced his run for 2016. The attacks have intensified.

They wanted to stay in the shadows. The have been coming out of the shadows to attack him.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mars 1776, click on at the bottom under it