Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Aieeeeee! Sup Myra? How d do today Maam? 😁

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Morning! On day 4 of a fibro flare up, lots of pain, but I'm alive and blessed!

(soft 🤗 HuG) Have a blessed dayo my friend. 🙏 ❤️ Hope ya feel better soon 😘 😎 📡📶🔜 ` ~ ~ ~

This started when my little boy was dying. I believe that is what caused it. I've weaned myself off a lot of medications. Seems to help some.

That's awesome 😎 about the weening. Not easy to do that at all. 😁 About loosing a child. (Sigh 😔) Must be profoundly miserable. You generated every cell. 😁
Myra? Could you focus that magnificent and amazing force of God and the beauty there. Back inside you? ♻️ Think a little differently about the ways you could heal. Little bitty changes. Not masking them with those drugs they wanna hand out like candy 🍬. Of which they are Most Definitely Not. Most of our hormones are made in our gut. Yup 👍 😎 in the swamp in thar by the little one cell organisms. Junk DNA my foot 🦶 doctors. Could that be the resonance of all of the grace within US encarnate as the Living Word says Myra? 😉 😊 Ahh yes, I read that, all through there. (Opinion)
How about you?

I'm trying to eat healthier. Less red meat, more fresh fruit and vegetables. Lost some weight, but have a long way to go.

👍 Awesome! 😎 Keep going. 😉 Ask questions? Keep a daily log? A notebook 📒 ✏️ 📝 journal every day? Silly 😜 but it has become a habit I enjoy. Helps me stay motivated. Myra? If I could help ya with some data avenues? Let me know. There are a load of professional medical personnel. Doctors. Putting together holistic health protocols. To help educate the public how we all could be more healthy, happy, and harmonious as a team. Let's make the constitutional republic of "America great again!" For the record ⏺️. I am a 🔧 a mechanic by trade. This is not medical advice, and one more thing. Don't ever give up. The best is yet to come. I heard that somewhere Myra.
😉 😁 😎 🙏
OnWard 🌊

Actually I'm waiting for the med beds. Oh I hope they hurry!

Only people mentioned by @myralynnr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Myra Raney, click on at the bottom under it