Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

Aieeeeee! Sup Myra? How d do today Maam? šŸ˜

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BrianDoney in this post can reply

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Morning! On day 4 of a fibro flare up, lots of pain, but I'm alive and blessed!

I had that SOOOO bad. Very early on too. Big bad biker Brian with his girly disEase. Oh it was so fun šŸ˜Š! (Sar---Chasam as wide as the big muddy) šŸ˜ VA ragging me. Here take this handful o pills n shut up. Git back to work boy, ya bother me! (Foghorn Leghorn as the parchman field boss on a 95 degree muggy afternoon)
Pause āÆļø
What do you do about flare ups Myra? Once I got a lot of the toxins out of my body, straightened my diet, and now like fifty other little bitty pieces of healing, clensing, cleaning, and faithful discipline?
Oh Ya! I am doing better. Fact. Got more squeeze to the mitrachondrial ATP breeze than I had in my 50s! šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤“šŸ˜Ž. Check this dude out? Kinda tough to follow with his accent. He also talks super fast ā© and with doctor technical jargon. You might need to back up a few times.
Many of this ailment's onset in our society is chemically related. (Opinion) Take a look? šŸ‘€ Have an awesome one. Ttyl, B
https://www.brighteon.com/210ba687-0299-410b-ba1b-64f02905dab4

(soft šŸ¤— HuG) Have a blessed dayo my friend. šŸ™ ā¤ļø Hope ya feel better soon šŸ˜˜ šŸ˜Ž šŸ“”šŸ“¶šŸ”œ ` ~ ~ ~

(2) Show this thread