Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Aieeeeee! Sup Myra? How d do today Maam? 😁

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Morning! On day 4 of a fibro flare up, lots of pain, but I'm alive and blessed!

(soft 🤗 HuG) Have a blessed dayo my friend. 🙏 ❤️ Hope ya feel better soon 😘 😎 📡📶🔜 ` ~ ~ ~

This started when my little boy was dying. I believe that is what caused it. I've weaned myself off a lot of medications. Seems to help some.

That's awesome 😎 about the weening. Not easy to do that at all. 😁 About loosing a child. (Sigh 😔) Must be profoundly miserable. You generated every cell. 😁
Myra? Could you focus that magnificent and amazing force of God and the beauty there. Back inside you? ♻️ Think a little differently about the ways you could heal. Little bitty changes. Not masking them with those drugs they wanna hand out like candy 🍬. Of which they are Most Definitely Not. Most of our hormones are made in our gut. Yup 👍 😎 in the swamp in thar by the little one cell organisms. Junk DNA my foot 🦶 doctors. Could that be the resonance of all of the grace within US encarnate as the Living Word says Myra? 😉 😊 Ahh yes, I read that, all through there. (Opinion)
How about you?

I'm trying to eat healthier. Less red meat, more fresh fruit and vegetables. Lost some weight, but have a long way to go.

Only people mentioned by @myralynnr in this post can reply

👍 Awesome! 😎 Keep going. 😉 Ask questions? Keep a daily log? A notebook 📒 ✏️ 📝 journal every day? Silly 😜 but it has become a habit I enjoy. Helps me stay motivated. Myra? If I could help ya with some data avenues? Let me know. There are a load of professional medical personnel. Doctors. Putting together holistic health protocols. To help educate the public how we all could be more healthy, happy, and harmonious as a team. Let's make the constitutional republic of "America great again!" For the record ⏺️. I am a 🔧 a mechanic by trade. This is not medical advice, and one more thing. Don't ever give up. The best is yet to come. I heard that somewhere Myra.
😉 😁 😎 🙏
OnWard 🌊

Actually I'm waiting for the med beds. Oh I hope they hurry!

(1) Show this thread