Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Aieeeeee! Sup Myra? How d do today Maam? 😁

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Morning! On day 4 of a fibro flare up, lots of pain, but I'm alive and blessed!

(soft πŸ€— HuG) Have a blessed dayo my friend. πŸ™ ❀️ Hope ya feel better soon 😘 😎 πŸ“‘πŸ“ΆπŸ”œ ` ~ ~ ~

Only people mentioned by @BrianDoney in this post can reply

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

This started when my little boy was dying. I believe that is what caused it. I've weaned myself off a lot of medications. Seems to help some.

That's awesome 😎 about the weening. Not easy to do that at all. 😁 About loosing a child. (Sigh πŸ˜”) Must be profoundly miserable. You generated every cell. 😁
Myra? Could you focus that magnificent and amazing force of God and the beauty there. Back inside you? ♻️ Think a little differently about the ways you could heal. Little bitty changes. Not masking them with those drugs they wanna hand out like candy 🍬. Of which they are Most Definitely Not. Most of our hormones are made in our gut. Yup πŸ‘ 😎 in the swamp in thar by the little one cell organisms. Junk DNA my foot 🦢 doctors. Could that be the resonance of all of the grace within US encarnate as the Living Word says Myra? πŸ˜‰ 😊 Ahh yes, I read that, all through there. (Opinion)
How about you?

(1) Show this thread