🙏❤️🤗🕊️Just a little update on my brother, Donny. He has been moved to another hospital and is supposed to have surgery tonight. I am not sure of the details, just know he has a lot of different complications going on right now in his body. Thank you all again for the prayers and love. I will let you know more as I know more.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Prayers sister 🙏 ❤️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Amy.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏💙 prayers for your brother and family. You're all in my heart.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Hope.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

❤️

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

Continuing healing prayers 🙏 ❤️

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Heather.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Grandpa, writer, musician, Farmer, and a Christ-loving Patriot. Is this the real life? Or just fantasy?

Our prayers are with you and your brother, that the healing hands of the Lord Jesus will provide the miracle you seek. God bless you, God loves you both, for now, and forevermore, in Jesus' mighty name,
Amen

In response Mac Sears to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Steven.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Appreciate the update.

Thinking of him 🙏🏻🕊🙌

In response Evangelina to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, your daughter is such a faithful prayer warrior and now it is our turn to pray for her and her Brother, Donny🥹you know of all his health issues and the complications and we ask that you would touch Donny, minister to his heart and touch his body, may the surgeons hands be your hands🙏🏻give the Family peace which passes their human understanding. We plead the precious and indelible blood all over Donny and we bind this enemy and command him to stay under foot, all in your mighty and wonderful name😇💙🌈🐸

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏Sent To U and your Fam 💞

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Justice.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Continued prayers for God Almighty to bless, protect, and heal Donny. In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name, I pray, Amen

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Royal.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Continued prayers and thank you for the update! 💛🙏

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Gigi. You're welcome.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Thank you for letting us know and of course will continue praying for Donny, you and your family🙏❤️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Janet. You're welcome for the update.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for the update. Continued prayers!

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️You're welcome. Thank you for the continued prayers.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Nancy.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Cindy.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying healing for Donny, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Tierney.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

In response Anne _B_J to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

Continued prayers 💙🙏💙

In response Blessed Okie to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Your brother is in my thoughts 💚

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

God bless you all

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much. God bless you and yours too.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread