Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈJust a little update on my brother, Donny. He has been moved to another hospital and is supposed to have surgery tonight. I am not sure of the details, just know he has a lot of different complications going on right now in his body. Thank you all again for the prayers and love. I will let you know more as I know more.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

πŸ™Sent To U and your Fam πŸ’ž

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much Justice.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I Didnt Know till Today, My Apology's, Will Keep u all In All My RemembrancesπŸ™
And tk U for your Dailey Prayers πŸ™ŒπŸ˜€it truly matters God bless UπŸ’ž

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYou are most welcome. I love doing the daily prayers and Bible verses. It means a lot to me, to share them with you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread