Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Just a little update on my brother, Donny. He has been moved to another hospital and is supposed to have surgery tonight. I am not sure of the details, just know he has a lot of different complications going on right now in his body. Thank you all again for the prayers and love. I will let you know more as I know more.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Sweet Jesus, your daughter is such a faithful prayer warrior and now it is our turn to pray for her and her Brother, Donny🥹you know of all his health issues and the complications and we ask that you would touch Donny, minister to his heart and touch his body, may the surgeons hands be your hands🙏🏻give the Family peace which passes their human understanding. We plead the precious and indelible blood all over Donny and we bind this enemy and command him to stay under foot, all in your mighty and wonderful name😇💙🌈🐸

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it