#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Why will Elon not give us back our accounts?
Many people post so many things way worse than most of us, why do you think he will not let us back on?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

IDK. Maybe he is protecting us?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Its not Elon,its old Twitter censorship bots and the shills who report our posts, and if the Twitter censorship bots checks off boxes we get nuked. That is the game not a game also known as the battlefield
The Elon is with us

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

I had 3 accounts previously on X. I even emailed them, but I never got a single fookin response. I got a new one when Elon took over and no problems.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Our engagement here would be limited by every minute spent there.

Timing is everything.

When the time is right, I expect all of us will be very busy with the rough landings most will experience.

My wife was the fastest transition I've ever seen. From 5th generation Atheist, complete paganism and proud about it, 5th generation democrat and DJT hater ~ to a stay at home miracle mother warrior for her children. The children (twins) reprogrammed my wife, and her awakening from full-deception to full-awakened was less than 18 months.

It's always been about the children... I have 4 daughters, and NCSWIC.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

💯 💯 💯

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

You are BLESSED indeed! ❤️

(4) Show this thread

I think the ‘noice’ of so many Anons might distract from objectives, especially as time might be pressing to complete the awakening process.
I have made peace with the loss. But I do feel cheated. Others have incarnated into my name there last I looked.

C’est la vie.

Because we're a force to be reckoned with. That's why they dumped us in the first place. 👿

cause he has no idea what goes on there lol

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Nana thinks that is a possibility.

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Have to be using AI. I just did a test on the weekend and was able to open a new backup account with only a new email address. Can lurk quietly, just can’t be visible or follow any of the cool kids in the AI club

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Did you have to provide a cell #? The last time I did this, it required a cell and within a few weeks, i was suspended.

I did try to be careful, but did post some.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Thanks for the info. I have been considering trying that again too. That was how I got back on the last time.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Maybe because Twit/X would have a negative impact on our high vibe AU family? We need the high vibes of love, joy, peace, caring for, helping and praying for one another. The impact of our high vibes is defeating the evil and darkness. We are like a battalion of positive energy in this spiritual war! Plus we don't get drawn into the enemies pettiness, and soul draining energies. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Perhaps but many of us have been allowed to stay, so I am just not finding the reason unless it is an individual one for us. Maybe we don't need to be seen there as you say,.

For every one of us carrying a high vibe we offset thousands of them 100s of thousands of them I hear.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

👆🏻

(5) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

God has a reason 😍
Maybe you are being spared from something. 😊

In response arba happihr to her Publication

That thought has crossed my mind as well.

(1) Show this thread

I don't miss it for a minute. I found AU thanks to VK and breathed a sigh of relief.

Because X isn't clean yet? 🤔

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

though we all don't need one because we did nothing wrong but would like if they replied to me with an explanation just once of why I/we got banned... We posted some political stuff while people are having sex on there and nothing happens to them

I didn't do anything or say anything bad. I just changed my profile picture to Donald Trump showing my support.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

Retired business owner, cared about my employees grocery bills everyday.

IMO AU family is spiritually heart connected and like minded. Is it X audience is not ready for this yet?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication

i am on both (started spending more time on X the past year - on an inner nudge): the anons on twitter are very ready - very heart-based and supportive of one another. be kinda nice to put us all in one place.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my president

It was FB that I got banned from. Sucks cause I had thousands of friends all whom I knew personally, so I feel my posts carried a little more weight. Most were just started to interact too 😡

There’s definitely a reason for that. Not sure what it is but they say they know everything about us maybe we are where we are needed. I have a Twitter account I never used hated that platform and was never kicked off BUT I ended up here in Jan of 2021. Why? I don’t know but here we all are exiled to Anonup. Everything for a reason. They say we agreed to come here for this time maybe we agreed to meet here. Nothing is coincidental.

I don't know but it did make me spectate other platforms other sites seem to be in their own little bubble of discovery a lot seem slow some are just learning things I learned 10 years ago.I still stalk the bird but still banned, not going to fight it anymore do miss VK and others.😊

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Nana good ? I have no idea what I said that was so bad and they won’t show me 🤷🏻‍♀️🙌🏼🕊

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

There are a lot of us they wont show.
Perhaps that will be a good case in the future.

(1) Show this thread

Print shop owner, crafter. Not the Canadian chick on YT who couldn't get an original name. CO native, SD refugee.

That's what I'd like to know. I was never given a reason and the last time I tried to get it reinstated, they didn't even pretend to look into it - automatic reply that the account was permanently banned. While I'm currently using my old freelance graphic designer account to lurk over there, it would be nice to have my access to my old account back.