Hey familia πŸ’“
Not feeling very well. Trying to heal. Just want U to know I love you.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Prayers for a quick recovery. You're young and will heal. Eat lots of broths and teas. I spiral fractured my right femur off one of my hip implants 2 and 1/2 years ago. My original doctor had told me if I ever broke a leg I'd never walk again. I told that to the doctors after I was transferred to Vanderbilt by ambulance. They said, watch us. They put a cage around the broken bone and wrapped it in wire. And I was up walking the next day. Briefly. 10 days in hospital then 3 weeks in rehab. I don't even use a cane, mostly. And I was 68 at the time.

Think positive. You can do it.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ™ thank you sister I love you 😍

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’• - Feel better soon!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Love ya too sis

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Lauren. Bless her will comfort, peace of mind, strength, love, support, reduced pain and complete & speedy healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. πŸ’•

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Hope you feel better soon. I wish you had silver products to apply to your wounds. Everynow and then I have issues with my c section scars and last night I used a silver gel on it before going to sleep. Silver products are the best. Take it easy Lauren. Take care of you. We love you too.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI hope you feel better. Hugs. Love you too.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ€—

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Lifting you for complete healing, Lauren! Agree about the inflammation being at high levels lately for me, too.

Boswellia (frankincense) has really helped me 'tone it down' and could possibly help yours as well. I take one from a company called Terry's Naturally, and take up it up to 4 x's daily, even though 'recommended dosage' is 3 x's day. It took a couple of days for me to notice a difference, but I have taken it regularly ever since as it truly seems to help!

Hang in there, Sis, and rest as much as you need.
#FamilyIsEverything

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ™ love you

(1) Show this thread

Your tummy bacteria 🦠 got zapped by the antibiotics Lauren. They have you on strong stuff cause your marrow core was exposed. Pretty important that those get through the system. Try being real gentle with what you do eat? Perhaps some broth, soups and or fruits? 😁 Maybe a smoothie πŸ₯€? Make it easier for the lining in your gut to absorb the nutrition. I am not a doctor, just to be clear. I have broken a few bones though.
(HuG πŸ€—) ~

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Just been doing honey toast for breakfast so I can take my pain meds. Been eating what my parents eat. I forgot how painful this is. 😫 it hurts the same way as it did when I originally broke my leg. Like it's nonstop too. I thought I was tough. I want to be tough. 😭

(1) Show this thread

Love πŸ’ waves back at ya. Hope you can rest Lauren ☺️ ~

Sending you love and prayers sis!You will heal!!β€πŸ™

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Many of us are praying for you. πŸ™ Big surgeries take time to heal. The first week is the worst, rest and self care is essential.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I keep throwing up and feeling achy all over. I don't know what to do. I'm taking my antibiotics and doing everything I'm supposed to do. 😭

(1) Show this thread