Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Magnesium helps as well.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Casey, What a blessing my wife has been dealing with head pain for the last 6 months we only had sea salt. But is worked May the good LORD send you blessing for sharing this - Thanks you so Much !!!!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Ohhh that is so awesome!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
You're welcome!!!! πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

does the salt make it icky?

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

I think pink salt helps it taste better but it's not too much to get down so you don't taste it too much, just drink water after to flush it out πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Great timing… Had annual appoint with neuro-ophthalmologist today (50+yrs of migraines with and w/o aura and with / without headaches). I stopped taking all the shit drugs they’ve prescribed over the yrs because it’s really screwed up my vision and now just take Goody’s powders to take edge of when headache accompanies migraine.

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

I hope this helps you and I am sorry to hear that happened but happy to hear you are off the meds. Natural is the best way to go!

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

splash a few shots of vodka in there.. headache gone instantly! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Ha! I would probably die if I did that 🀣 I haven't had a sip of alcohol in 14 months or so

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I drink a mug of warm lemon water as soon as I wake up every day. 😊 Have never tried adding the Himalayan salt if I have a headache, will give it a try. πŸ‘πŸ»

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Someone told Nana this wekk that when someonw is having a panic attack to put some salt under their tongue. Idk if that works or not I dont have panic attacks.

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Interesting because I have been researching the link btwn panic attacks and low blood sugar.
I appreciate the lemon/salt recipie! I also use Basil and Peppermint oils (with a carrier oil like grapeseed or even olive) dab it on my fingers and place on base of skull at the top of my neck and from one temple to the other. Works great!

(1) Show this thread

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

About hiw much juice if getting it from a bottle?

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

I do about 2-3 capfuls of the bottled lemon juice. Maybe 3 table spoons total?

(1) Show this thread

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ™

I immediately took a screenshot of this to try next time, I had a wonderful migraine attack last week. πŸ₯΄ They come to me in the evening, and you should not take the medicines that I have in the evening. So sick with the migraine every time. Thank you. πŸ™

In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication

Yes bookmark it too as it makes it easier to find as well! I hope it helps you . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

Makes sense because kidneys need salt and caffeine block salt.

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Thank you

My BFF has been suffering from a 3 day migraine so I sent this to her. Thank you for sharing ❀️

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

You're welcome and I hope it helped her!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

Caring Doll!

πŸ₯°β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ» Thanks! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Looking forward to trying this.

Mother of 3πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈSAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ17πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Thank you! I've had migraines on and off...pretty bad the past couple of days. Will try this.

One ounce of my 11.5 pH water and its gone in 90 seconds.

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

Whoa thats a HIGH PH! ✨

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

i would suggest juicing your own lemons. Juice in the store is pasteurized and loses all of its healing goodness.

In response JQsh G21 to his Publication

Fresh is best but if you dont have them, the one I shared is a great one that works too! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

The Truth is hiding in plain sight.

In response JQsh G21 to his Publication

use fresh lemon juice squeezed at home. lemon juice in the store is reconstituted from concentrate and has no benefit! keep salt (himalayan or otherwise) in your diet a to a minimum! salt retains water. Cut out all caffeine including chocolate and green tea if sufferign from migraine (at least temporarily). healthy diet is imperative to beat this false covid/PCR tests!

(2) Show this thread

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

ive suffered from migraines for 25 plus years. THANK YOU! I will try. is there a specific kind of lemon juice to get? im near tears reading this. So tired of suffering. So tired of not being able to afford to "rescue" myself. And, oh, the eye rolls at the ER. Tears of joy! Literally.

In response Ms. J QKAG to her Publication

Awwww this makes me so happy to hear and I pray it helps and please let me know either way! There is a second picture up there of the juice I use. It can be found at most grocery stores for about $5 and lasts so dont have to use a fresh lemon and its always there! Headaches and Migraines are terrible. Let me know and God Bless you!!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

β€œWhoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” Romans 10:11 NO DM's

I was needing this today! Thank you!

In response Veterans Wife to her Publication

You're welcome . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Thanks.

add a little fresh giner juice (not the pulp) and you'll be a happy camper.

@caseydee521 I have just had my hot lemon drink this morning but instead of the salt I use a little bit of honey to help soothe a sore throat . Warm lemon drinks like this are great to start the day with as it aids the digestive system and helps eliminate toxins ! πŸ¦‹πŸŒˆβ˜ΊοΈπŸ’¦

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

Yes I love that too! I try to wait for the water to get just the right temp of warm so that the antibacterial properties of the honey stay with it! I love lemon and honey drinks and I take a spoonful of raw honey before bed and it helps with sleeping! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, contractor, NRA lifetime member, Trump supporter, Q'd

I need to try this. I get headaches all the time from the Bell's palsy. It'll be seven years this coming May.

In response Smilin Doug to his Publication

I am so sorry to hear that and I hope this helps! I had Bells Palsy once for 45 min or so on a plane and it was one of the most freightening times of my life. I couldnt imagine having it always oh my goodness! Do you ever get Vertigo at all by chance, I have a remedy for that! God I hope that helps you and I will pray for you!!!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Smilin Doug to his Publication

God Bless you I am so sorry to hear this β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(3) Show this thread

eating crystalized ginger when you get the aura warning before the headache works great to prevent the onset.

In response MsF ixIt to her Publication

Are you talking the Aura rainbow / zig zag thingys ?

(1) Show this thread

Does it have to be Himalayan? Will any sea salt work?

In response Midnight Rider to his Publication

Yes any sea salt shoud work but I highly suggest getting pink if you can and also cook with it! You can get big bags of 5-10 lbs for under $10 or so πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread