Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Someone told Nana this wekk that when someonw is having a panic attack to put some salt under their tongue. Idk if that works or not I dont have panic attacks.

Interesting because I have been researching the link btwn panic attacks and low blood sugar.
I appreciate the lemon/salt recipie! I also use Basil and Peppermint oils (with a carrier oil like grapeseed or even olive) dab it on my fingers and place on base of skull at the top of my neck and from one temple to the other. Works great!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FreeByTheSea in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

Thanks for sharing hun!