Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

About hiw much juice if getting it from a bottle?

I do about 2-3 capfuls of the bottled lemon juice. Maybe 3 table spoons total?

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you. My poor hubby gets 3-5 severe migrains a week for the past 40 yrs! He has tried everything including dath ear piercings, which helped for about a month. Uses injections 9 times a month, went to ER last month. Please pray for him! It breaks my heart to see him hurt!!
@FanofFreedom2 πŸ’—

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

I truly hope it helps and you can adjust with the lemon juice too. Maybe a lil more or less will get the job done! I really hope it helps him πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈ πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread