Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

I need to try this. I get headaches all the time from the Bell's palsy. It'll be seven years this coming May.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SmilinDoug in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Smilin Doug to his Publication

God Bless you I am so sorry to hear this β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I am so sorry to hear that and I hope this helps! I had Bells Palsy once for 45 min or so on a plane and it was one of the most freightening times of my life. I couldnt imagine having it always oh my goodness! Do you ever get Vertigo at all by chance, I have a remedy for that! God I hope that helps you and I will pray for you!!!

I am excited to try the headche remedy! What is your remedy for vertigo? I get that often.

Veteran, contractor, NRA lifetime member, Trump supporter, Q'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phtxwbv_oF

I tried the lemon salt water and it works! I started getting a headache last night, drank this stuff (tasted terrible btw), and my headache went away. Thank you for posting this. I also ordered the medicine for Bell's palsy too. It's being shipped from Florida. Thank you again.

(3) Show this thread

MY husand had bells too... he really sturggles in cold weather.