I just traveled to Missouri today because I didn’t have a place to live. I’m staying at friends house for a couple days. Y’all the devil has a strong hold in me and I need prayers bad. I am SO depressed I can’t take life anymore! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Daughter, Sister, Mom and Grandma. My cat is very cool. Family is everything!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Sending you love and prayers. 🙏💕

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The best thing to do when sadness and depression falls upon you is pray. Pray prayers of gratitude for every little thing. Pray thanking God that you can see, hear, breathe, have a friend, have a car, have something to eat, can walk, talk, work. Then get outside in the sunshine, ground by walking barefoot on the earth. Look at the beauty of flowers, tree, sky. Focus on what you have, not what you don't have. Seek help from local agencies, get a job, and focus on being a help to your friend. Praying God will lead you to a job, place to live and a better life! 🙏

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I said a prayer for you and God will bring you through this.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Mary Beth. Strengthen: her faith in You, her sense of purpose, and her mind, body and soul for the plans You have for her. Fill her with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Give her confidence, peace of mind, discernment, hope, joy, and a restored sense of wonder for what each new day can bring. Bless her beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving arms around Mary Beth and find her a place to live. Please guide her on this journey she is facing. Give her strength to see it through, courage to face whatever comes her way, discernment to understand and know the truth of what pathway You are leading her on and telling her to do. Please give her nourishment, rest, peace, and love Father. As only You know how to do. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you and your friends/family!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

You have another child and grandbabies that need you. Lean into God and tell the Devil to GO AWAY! We are all praying for your winning this battle. 🙏 Archangel Michael, please protect Mary Beth with your Mighty Sword of God keeping the Devil and all his minions from this beautiful soul. Help her heal from this depression and give meaning back to her life, as she serves God's Will, not her own. Fortify her resolve to create anew with Jesus by her side. Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏

Sending love and prayers

You are being sent on a journey to grow stronger. Don't stress and enjoy the ride.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Lord please take Mary Beth into your living arms of comfort. Remind her who's child she is and how important her very being is. I thank you Jesus, for that peace that passes my understanding when we say, "satan get behind me!"

SENDING YOU PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!!
LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending you prayers, blessings
and much love! 🙏🕊💗🌟

My heart breaks for you and the pain you have and are enduring. You have many friends here that are willing to help. Please take advantage of that offering. I'm so glad you're with friends in MO. Thank you for reaching out. You remain in my continuous prayers Mary Beth.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

I’m only here for a couple days and then I’m not sure where

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I live every day now...not wanting to live another day. I am tired, i hurt all the time, feel like shit, never sleep and tired of struggling daily financially to survive. I have been done since my BFF passed away. It was my dog. she was my best friend...and i cry everyday without her. Big Pharma killed her and i cant find any help to get answers. And I am mad at god or taking her. I drive a 30 yr old vehicle, havent had health ins in 14 yrs and i hate drs anyway. but i need eye surgery bad. I have one pair of jeans. Every dime goes to bills or my other senior dogs...now one has something going on..possibly cancer but not found yet. Adrenals it looks like...maybe a pituitary tumor. They want to do several tests...money money money. I can no longer afford dogs and I love dogs. I hardly leave the house. I dont want to leave the house. dont want to be around people. So my point..I understand where you are coming from. I know you lost your daughter. Life sucks...I am so sorry! Love to you!

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I'm so sorry for your troubles...

For your senior dogs, have you tried Fenbendazol or Ivermectin...

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Mary Beth, sometimes we just need to be
reminded to breathe. Just to sit before God
and breathe. Imagine a soft delicate color, inhale through the nose and dispel dark cloudy emotion through your mouth. Breathing is important
and apparently most of us aren't doing it correctly. Just enough to stay alive. Plz try.

Wondering if you could imagine a time ahead where if money wasn't an object, you would like to be involved in starting a center for children?
Something you could get excited about as a
legacy for your daughter? Your purpose in life
has been shifted. Maybe you could shift forward
mentally ever so slightly, and imagine a future where you help other children if that is what your heart leads you to do. It may ignite a spark and give you a sense of purpose and enthusiasm you are understandably lacking right now.

Look into Humanitarian Projects. Money won't
be an issue soon.

God Bless 🕊🙏🏻💞🙏🏻🕊

i have wondered about you since the last time you posted....
i will add you to my pray list mary.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

All is well Mary Beth. He says, Be still and know that I am God. He is within you, therefore He never leaves you alone and He ceaselessly provides. 🙏😇

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Praying for you now. ❤️🙏

Prayers for Mary Beth. 🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

We now pray God, that you fill Mary Beth with Your Grace and Peace, and Comfort her in her mind and heart, and that you provide her with all the things she needs; and that she knows she is not alone! Thank you for Your Blessings!

Sending love ❤️ prayers 🙏🏻 and blessings ❤️🙏🏻❤️🕊️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Mary Beth with guidance that she may see the good path in front of her and that she may proceed in a good way.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending you a prayer Mary Beth, please God watch over our sister, she needs you so much. Please give her guidance in this time and strength to make it thru each day! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.🙏🙏🙏