Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I just traveled to Missouri today because I didn’t have a place to live. I’m staying at friends house for a couple days. Y’all the devil has a strong hold in me and I need prayers bad. I am SO depressed I can’t take life anymore! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

I live every day now...not wanting to live another day. I am tired, i hurt all the time, feel like shit, never sleep and tired of struggling daily financially to survive. I have been done since my BFF passed away. It was my dog. she was my best friend...and i cry everyday without her. Big Pharma killed her and i cant find any help to get answers. And I am mad at god or taking her. I drive a 30 yr old vehicle, havent had health ins in 14 yrs and i hate drs anyway. but i need eye surgery bad. I have one pair of jeans. Every dime goes to bills or my other senior dogs...now one has something going on..possibly cancer but not found yet. Adrenals it looks like...maybe a pituitary tumor. They want to do several tests...money money money. I can no longer afford dogs and I love dogs. I hardly leave the house. I dont want to leave the house. dont want to be around people. So my point..I understand where you are coming from. I know you lost your daughter. Life sucks...I am so sorry! Love to you!

I'm so sorry for your troubles...

For your senior dogs, have you tried Fenbendazol or Ivermectin...

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I am well educated in natural remedies...i have a certification in natural pet care plus my research and experience. So thats a yes. Doesnt fix my dog that died though. thats whats got me. thanks!