I got say, I agree with VK. We honestly have no idea how much was bastardized to suit their agenda.

VK: I am saying Man wrote the bible over a period of 1000 years. I don't Trust Man.

Don't try to shame me in my comment.

We don't even know who won WW2.
3:20pm Eastern

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The most important video on the channel | God or Gods? The Many Faces of God in Ancient Texts - YouTube

This video explores the diverse interpretations of the term "God" in ancient texts, such as the Bible and Mesopotamian tablets. It examines the various repre...

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes, I have to say, I have always had the feeling there were things missing from the Bible….left out. It can be Gods word however, man can still take the liberty of using context to change the meaning of the message and confuse the clarity. How would we know? If you have a personal relationship with God, there shouldn’t be any doubt about the contents of the Bible, right? Maybe it’s God that gave me that little doubt.

It seems like some of the Masonic type think the Bible is the Devil's playbook.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Satan has his own Bible, much different than our Holy Bible. I've seen images, don't think I saved them.
One more thing, "man" is not always Reptilian or Cabal or a Satan follower.
Man can actually be one of God's children.
A man as God's child might just be responsible for writing some or even all of the Bible.
Sure there have been many translations and some books either lost or deliberately left out, but there is a difference between Satan's bible and God's Bible. My thoughts.
Not trusting "man" is ridiculous - that would mean that there are no good one, all of humanity just plain stinks. What is wrong with people who are buying that, including VK and others that I do love.

(1) Show this thread

and tp the poster in the pic......people could adk wheres the proof God actually said what they wrote lol

its jewish propaganda imo....doesnt mean God isnt real though....i have no idea how that book caught on worldwide

WWG1WGA DIGITAL SOLDIER! TRUMP 2021 “for such a time as this” Esther(4:14).

The Proof is is in all the edited books especially the ones that are still in some of the bibles "The Apocrypha "( Enoch,Jasher,Jubilee) .They took out the books that would let us know the existence of them ,"Satan's Seed " the bloodline of Cain.Thank GOD Ethiopia has the bible in tact all 777 books.King James was a TARE he destroyed the bible the Pilgrams brought over on the Mayflower.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Oh and Jesus is an Ascended Master. I have been honored with him in dreamstate and with his presence, just as I have with God's! Jesus in 3D smells like Roses. And there are many who have had the same experience of the Rose smell as I have. I was shown in dream state where God asked for me in a dream and he asked me to come down. Go back in my feeds, I have shared all this before here and on other platforms.

Again my humble 2 cents.💛

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

We are dealing with the liar murderer and theifwho has time travel Powers magic powers a bunch of liying murdering destroying minions there's no way that fallen bastard did not twist the word of God thru week mankind...

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Whoever said trust your gut seems spot on to me. I trust my intuition and I trust my heart. Using discernment in all things, would that not include what is written in the Bible as well. I trust no man, but I do put my total trust in God to lead me down the right path. Keep an open mind, but trust your heart in all things!
Much love to you all!! ❤️

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I agree with VK 💯. It feels to me like more looking for answers without instead of looking within.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What I can say is from my research and learning.

Popes canonized the books and pick what was to be made public. Rejected many books! Pope said he is the go=between with God and the people, we don't need anyone between us for interpretation.

Scribes wrote the bible, research it! Their masters could not read or write, so scribes were used.

Man is fail-able. Man is not perfect, only God is! Intentions can be good, but man makes mistakes!

Daisy chain as for many years the books were said via word of mouth and spread that way, things get changed by daisy chain, proven in school. Things were not written down for many years!

Stories and parables, and tales go across many ancient cultures. Some similar stories across time zones and civilizations.

Translations are not always accurate.

All religion is man-made. See the maps of The Great Awakening. There is a map showing this in great detail.

Wand all this is just a few things to begin with.

My humble 2 cents worth! 💫

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

The Bible is God’s instruction book, inspired by the Holy Spirit. In the end times, many will be deceived and most don’t or won’t even read the Bible. Stay focused on the word Christians and on Jesus. Don’t be lead down a rabbit hole to hell. Please. You are valued and loved! 🕊

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

I fully get what he's trying to say, there are VERY BAD TRANSLATIONS of God's original Word which was given in Aramaic by the way. But let us qualify here that YES GOD can get his Word perfectly understood by us!

AND NOT BECAUSE ONE TRANSLATION doesn't say it properly, I've been on this train of accusation in denominational circles for years now and while I've also heard really good explanations for misunderstandings in the Bible the real issue we need to look at here is that God EXPLAINS HIMSELF by confirming anything by two or three witnesses.

God's word is like Q posts YOU MUST LEARN HIS COMM'S or you will forever be wrong in your understandings we can argue about what it really means but are always left dumbfounded when scripture or a Q post reveal how wrong we were.

Don't jump to conclusions......

I'm comparing an Idea DIGGING FOR TRUTH not saying Q is equal to the Scripture STUDY, AND STUDY BOTH to gain true understanding until you do you'll always be lost!

When they changed the lion and the lamb (still Xmas cards and stuff) to the wolf in time, I checked the family Bible. And it has even changed in it. And I clearly remember reading that passage specifically that's been changed through time travel. Thank God for President Trumps uncle.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

It's as easy or improbable to say "prove that it's not" edited, mistranslated, etc. at this point. Then King James...

I believe that the reputed hidden manuscripts and books will get an airing someday. 150 miles of three-story tunnels can hide a lot.

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

'I don't Trust Man.'

100%

Especially when mankind is around the almighty MONEYE....They will DO and SAY anything for more of it.... and step ON and OVER anybody to get it....

I was raised very catholic. Stopped Religion as soon as I was old enough to decide. One of the things I was always so curious about was the Bible. I always wondered if it was more of a novel loosely based on fact, considering the time and numerous accounts. Then there is King James… that really makes things more interesting.

Our creator will show us the way. By us all being here together, we know we’re on the right path.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

I sure hope so. Amen

In response Awake Now to her Publication

I went to Catholic school, my mother taught Sunday school for various churches she was sent to by God. She was not allowed to listen to the sermons, she was told.

She did Baptist, Episcopalian, Luthern, Non-Denominational and others.

I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and Mother Mary. I pray to God!

There is much I believe we can learn from the bible, but I do not hold it as absolute.

This is my humble 2 cents!

(2) Show this thread