Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I got say, I agree with VK. We honestly have no idea how much was bastardized to suit their agenda.

VK: I am saying Man wrote the bible over a period of 1000 years. I don't Trust Man.

Don't try to shame me in my comment.

We don't even know who won WW2.
3:20pm Eastern

I fully get what he's trying to say, there are VERY BAD TRANSLATIONS of God's original Word which was given in Aramaic by the way. But let us qualify here that YES GOD can get his Word perfectly understood by us!

AND NOT BECAUSE ONE TRANSLATION doesn't say it properly, I've been on this train of accusation in denominational circles for years now and while I've also heard really good explanations for misunderstandings in the Bible the real issue we need to look at here is that God EXPLAINS HIMSELF by confirming anything by two or three witnesses.

God's word is like Q posts YOU MUST LEARN HIS COMM'S or you will forever be wrong in your understandings we can argue about what it really means but are always left dumbfounded when scripture or a Q post reveal how wrong we were.

Don't jump to conclusions......

I'm comparing an Idea DIGGING FOR TRUTH not saying Q is equal to the Scripture STUDY, AND STUDY BOTH to gain true understanding until you do you'll always be lost!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ministerofblog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarence Sargent, click on at the bottom under it