Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I got say, I agree with VK. We honestly have no idea how much was bastardized to suit their agenda.

VK: I am saying Man wrote the bible over a period of 1000 years. I don't Trust Man.

Don't try to shame me in my comment.

We don't even know who won WW2.
3:20pm Eastern

What I can say is from my research and learning.

Popes canonized the books and pick what was to be made public. Rejected many books! Pope said he is the go=between with God and the people, we don't need anyone between us for interpretation.

Scribes wrote the bible, research it! Their masters could not read or write, so scribes were used.

Man is fail-able. Man is not perfect, only God is! Intentions can be good, but man makes mistakes!

Daisy chain as for many years the books were said via word of mouth and spread that way, things get changed by daisy chain, proven in school. Things were not written down for many years!

Stories and parables, and tales go across many ancient cultures. Some similar stories across time zones and civilizations.

Translations are not always accurate.

All religion is man-made. See the maps of The Great Awakening. There is a map showing this in great detail.

Wand all this is just a few things to begin with.

My humble 2 cents worth! πŸ’«

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it