Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I got say, I agree with VK. We honestly have no idea how much was bastardized to suit their agenda.

VK: I am saying Man wrote the bible over a period of 1000 years. I don't Trust Man.

Don't try to shame me in my comment.

We don't even know who won WW2.
3:20pm Eastern

It seems like some of the Masonic type think the Bible is the Devil's playbook.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Satan has his own Bible, much different than our Holy Bible. I've seen images, don't think I saved them.
One more thing, "man" is not always Reptilian or Cabal or a Satan follower.
Man can actually be one of God's children.
A man as God's child might just be responsible for writing some or even all of the Bible.
Sure there have been many translations and some books either lost or deliberately left out, but there is a difference between Satan's bible and God's Bible. My thoughts.
Not trusting "man" is ridiculous - that would mean that there are no good one, all of humanity just plain stinks. What is wrong with people who are buying that, including VK and others that I do love.

In response Every Time to her Publication

IMHO. If the bible is the word of God, then there would be only one bible.

And God's word IMHO wouldn't pit Muslims againsts the Jews which the story of Ibraham seems to do.

What is the difference between the story of Ibraham in the Torah (from which the Old Testament came) and the Koran?

The difference is the second son, Issac, replaced the first son Ishmael. Why? Because Ishmael was born of a Muslim. And the seed of Ibrahim is to inherit the Promised Land.

That didn't seem to sit well with the Jews so Issac was deemed the 'seed' in the Torah.

To this day, the Jews are still trying to oust the Muslims from that part of the world.

All because men wrote different versions of God's word.

Call me cynical but that is what I believe.

(1) Show this thread