Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I got say, I agree with VK. We honestly have no idea how much was bastardized to suit their agenda.

VK: I am saying Man wrote the bible over a period of 1000 years. I don't Trust Man.

Don't try to shame me in my comment.

We don't even know who won WW2.
3:20pm Eastern

I was raised very catholic. Stopped Religion as soon as I was old enough to decide. One of the things I was always so curious about was the Bible. I always wondered if it was more of a novel loosely based on fact, considering the time and numerous accounts. Then there is King James… that really makes things more interesting.

Our creator will show us the way. By us all being here together, we know we’re on the right path.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Awakenow in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Awake Now to her Publication

I went to Catholic school, my mother taught Sunday school for various churches she was sent to by God. She was not allowed to listen to the sermons, she was told.

She did Baptist, Episcopalian, Luthern, Non-Denominational and others.

I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and Mother Mary. I pray to God!

There is much I believe we can learn from the bible, but I do not hold it as absolute.

This is my humble 2 cents!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

😊❤️

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

I sure hope so. Amen