The murdering hospitals are still at it.
You know what to do Patriots.
πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ Put on the Pressure. Call Gulf Coast Medical Center in FT Myers, FL, today.
Tell them more than 100,000 people, including attorneys, doctors, and civil servants, are now watching what happens w/ this young man; and that they are required under US law to abide by β€œNext of Kin/Family Will” since this young man is NOT a DNR.
Do not let them kill this boy.

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

I called and was told that they had no comment and to address with the family. PRAYERS!

Please Prayers From All For This Young Man, And his Mom!

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I am a resident of Fort Myers FL and I know this hospital. I also know the DMV for FL makes EVERYONE an organ donor and you cannot remove it from your license - it is dang near impossible.

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Praying for this healthy 21 year old son.
God's son, may Jesus block any medical or other person who even thinks of doing him harm.
In Jesus' name and the whole power of God.

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing this young man and allowing his family to take charge of his care by Your Divine Mercy. πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

They are saying he is BRAIN DEAD (which is a false statement) so they can take his organs. You have to be ALIVE to take organs. Move him out quickly. DO NOT EVER BE A DONOR (not saying he is)

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response connie wright to her Publication

NEVER. Have it taken off of your driver's license. My girlfriend's family went through literal hell when she fell down a flight of stairs-literal hell upon this earth.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response connie wright to her Publication

My grandson shot himself in the head 3 yrs ago. We went to see him in hospital & knew he was gone, but they kept him on life support to keep his organs perfused to donate the organs. Different situation than this woman's.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

15 years ago my brother had a liver transplant...

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

they want to harvest organs. they will try to talk her into it and guilt trip her but they need to harvest organs while the person is still alive, not hours after they pull the plug. they want to pull plug, push them out, and harvest organs right away.

the doctors want to close the deal with people waiting for organs. they make money from referrals.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus, we pray for this young man and his family, that you would send this mother caring, protective angels to surround her son. May your healing hand be upon him Lord. In Jesus Name,Amen πŸ™

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying the full Armor of God, in and around this family, in Christ Jesus.
right to try.
LOVE

πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’œ

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Prayer for these folks and that boy! These parents have a right to a second opinion to give their son a fighting chance!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈPraying for this family. This is so sad.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ