Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
JFK Jr Fan

Good morning Family. Looking forward to the day that AIM becomes a reality so that we can stop meeting like this. I hope that your day is amazing.

#KennedySunday

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I have that shirt he's wearing because I grew up the same age as he is, family was democrat back then, all are Catholic, and the Kennedys had a special place in our hearts. I voted for Ford the first time I voted, had no idea about the Warren Commission, but even back then I was proud that I didn't vote for Carter!!!! I'm pretty sure I was the only republican in the family and extended family. :) Still am, and now they came to my side. I'm more of a conservative than anything.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

I grew up in a Kennedy, Catholic family as well. There were two portraits on my Grandfather’s dining room wall- Pope John Paul II and JFK. Unfortunately, my family is mostly unable to see through the trick.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Every time we hear or read AIM we form a piece of reality with our thoughts. The day when AIM is complete is approaching and then we will all meet. Anon Island!!!!!
Thanks Fan!

❤️

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Evenin Fan. :) Hope you had a great weekend. Seems I’m not the only one to have felt the need to be a little quieter of late. Sometimes we just have to take the time. Nice to have caught your msg tonight. Have a good one! 🤗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:44
Most High/Infinity

Good evening Fan!
So good to see you!

Wonderful day it has been. Nana has been just resting mostly today and meditating.
Hope everyone else is recharging too.

Such a great weekend with my precious, all smiles!
He is such a happy child, it warms my heart.
Hope you all are making some lifetime memories too.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are a big part of the heart of AU Nana, always taking care to make sure that we’re looking out for each other. Much obliged. I sometimes feel a little reclusive for various reasons. Sometimes I need to be still and quiet. Sometimes I isolate when I’m faced with indecision as to how to proceed. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by the magnitude of this. Mostly, I feel very grateful to be winning at this level and supported by Patriots like yourself. Thank you very much.

(1) Show this thread

GM to you too. Everyone meeting in person will be extraordinary.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Keeping the faith, one day at a time!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Faith is of the essence. I would even argue that it is the very purpose of this movie.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HAPPY Q DAY FAN GOOD TO SEE YA..

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Thank you. That 9.17/ Q struck me last night and I was reflecting on how long we’ve been watching these dates and numbers so closely. I bet The Team noticed too and I trust that they planned something very special.

(1) Show this thread

There all along!
Thank you.

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Shared on FB, of course they took it down immediately as fake news! I tried.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Yes, we did. Glorious 🇺🇲❤🇺🇲💙🇺🇲

(6) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Happy Consitution Day!
https://www.constitutionday.com/

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Very noteworthy, thank you! It’s the reason we’re all here.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Have a blessed day with much love :)

#FamilyIsEverything
#LoveWins

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I am! I hope that you are too!

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Good morning. It's good to hear from you again.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Thank you. I have been trying to strike a balance between the needs of the people in my immediate world with my own while this movie unfolds. Managing the tendency to isolate- when I’ve been traveling down some of the darker rabbit holes- is also a factor. Good to see you too Patriot.

(1) Show this thread