🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Family. Looking forward to the day that AIM becomes a reality so that we can stop meeting like this. I hope that your day is amazing.

#KennedySunday

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I have that shirt he's wearing because I grew up the same age as he is, family was democrat back then, all are Catholic, and the Kennedys had a special place in our hearts. I voted for Ford the first time I voted, had no idea about the Warren Commission, but even back then I was proud that I didn't vote for Carter!!!! I'm pretty sure I was the only republican in the family and extended family. :) Still am, and now they came to my side. I'm more of a conservative than anything.

I grew up in a Kennedy, Catholic family as well. There were two portraits on my Grandfather’s dining room wall- Pope John Paul II and JFK. Unfortunately, my family is mostly unable to see through the trick.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

We grew up with that picture of the pope also, gold frame and new picture of each new pope. JPII was my favorite and saw him in person in Italy, at least I thought it was him at the time, don't know what I think anymore of any of them. It's all so bad at the Vatican. Some of my family members won't be able to hear what's going to be said and go on with their lives. I still have a brother who wants to believe the democrats are good, as they once were. Or were they? Have we always just had a uni party and it looked like they were different? Clinton and Bush's spending time together like old friends and laughing it up, mocking us every chance they got. I will pray for you and your family to wake up and smell the evil!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Thank you. We’ll know everything soon. Have a great day!

(1) Show this thread