🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Family. Looking forward to the day that AIM becomes a reality so that we can stop meeting like this. I hope that your day is amazing.

#KennedySunday

9:44
Most High/Infinity

Good evening Fan!
So good to see you!

Wonderful day it has been. Nana has been just resting mostly today and meditating.
Hope everyone else is recharging too.

Such a great weekend with my precious, all smiles!
He is such a happy child, it warms my heart.
Hope you all are making some lifetime memories too.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are a big part of the heart of AU Nana, always taking care to make sure that we’re looking out for each other. Much obliged. I sometimes feel a little reclusive for various reasons. Sometimes I need to be still and quiet. Sometimes I isolate when I’m faced with indecision as to how to proceed. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by the magnitude of this. Mostly, I feel very grateful to be winning at this level and supported by Patriots like yourself. Thank you very much.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Many Thanks to all those Patriots still fighting to Good Fight!!! Thank You JFK Jr Fan and Nana, and all!!! 💛

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We love you here hun, take all the time you need.
All we can do at this point for many of us is continue to push some news exposures and take care of ourselves.

As for me, I am not physically able to do much more than run this mouth and try to help others when or where I can.

You have played such a big part here already. You have no idea how much you have helped people level up and prepare.

We all get the hee-b-g-bees from time to time. When it hits me, I take your advice and do more grounding and connecting to God.

It is so much more stressful for those of you still having the responsibility of taking care of children every day. Nana has my grands but that is more fun than stress. It is all different when you are the parent.
You are a good Father. 😘💜🙏

The important thing is just to not miss the ride!

https://youtu.be/7Psy2GYvhnA?si=X323_EQnc_lxDbgE

Life is a highway - Rascal Flatts Lyrics - YouTube

Here is Life is a highway singing by Rascal Flatts! I don't own anything! Would you like me to post some other songs with lyrics? Just comment below! And I'l...

(2) Show this thread