There's no such thing as a "Joe Biden administration."

Trump is a Wartime President and CIC via Military Laws and Orders as outlined in the Law of War Manual.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Derek Johnson is really good at explaining the Law of War stuff. He has a rumble channel and is on Truth Social, X and telegram. He has met with President Trump regarding these things. I have learned a lot of great info from him. He explains everything about the funeral salute Bye-Done got instead of the 21 gun cannon salute for a POTUS. He explains how Trump is the CIC, explains the executive orders etc. You can search his name plus the word Rattletrap. 😉 Watch his videos.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes, Carol...Derek is amazing...

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

The pResident. The 🤡 The actor
The puppet

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😊

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

I’ve considered the whitehouse, and this administration, non existent, this whole time. This is probably what kept me from getting upset about any of it.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Mind if I share this here Mike? It's is Outstanding and explains devolution and the EO's. If we could only get schleepies to watch this.
The Greatest Show on Earth
https://www.goodlion.tv

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

This was an awesome video!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Started watching late last night, and just finished now. Excellent quality! Thank you for posting.

(4) Show this thread