Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

There's no such thing as a "Joe Biden administration."

Trump is a Wartime President and CIC via Military Laws and Orders as outlined in the Law of War Manual.

Derek Johnson is really good at explaining the Law of War stuff. He has a rumble channel and is on Truth Social, X and telegram. He has met with President Trump regarding these things. I have learned a lot of great info from him. He explains everything about the funeral salute Bye-Done got instead of the 21 gun cannon salute for a POTUS. He explains how Trump is the CIC, explains the executive orders etc. You can search his name plus the word Rattletrap. 😉 Watch his videos.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes, Carol...Derek is amazing...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

He is very gifted, a down to earth kind of guy, and loves the Lord. He genuinely wants to help people understand. I really enjoy listening to him. He has a great video where he was interviewed and told some great stories about meeting with President Trump. 😊

(1) Show this thread