“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

TRADE SCHOOL

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Exactly. I remember when I was in high school, they used to teach those things. You know, Home Ec., etc. Something you actually should learn.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

NEVER WENT TO TRADE SCHOOL I LEARNED BY OJT FOR 55 YRS IVE BUILT ROADS BRIDGES DAMS QUARRYS HOUSES....I LEARNED EVERY TRADE I COULD AND I WAS NEVER OUT OF WORK

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I'm a H.S. dropout and pulled $2500 net a week when I wanted to work. Get a reputation and they wont let you take time off! They'd hunt me down in the middle of the Utah desert to fix something via phone!

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I'd complain I had to hide to get a day off!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

LOL I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

(1) Show this thread