“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Exactly. I remember when I was in high school, they used to teach those things. You know, Home Ec., etc. Something you actually should learn.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

NEVER WENT TO TRADE SCHOOL I LEARNED BY OJT FOR 55 YRS IVE BUILT ROADS BRIDGES DAMS QUARRYS HOUSES....I LEARNED EVERY TRADE I COULD AND I WAS NEVER OUT OF WORK

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

When school and learning was fun. Now it is endoctrination from the start. Sex first. They are obsessed with it.

(2) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I have my 21 year old son holding out for the new system for the the 3rd fall in a row. Lost everything and can’t send him to any school if I wanted, weird how some OG accounts seem to have a money tree

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

TAKE AN APPRENTICESHIP GET PAID WHILE YOU LEARN...I

(1) Show this thread