โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

TRADE SCHOOL

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธExactly. I remember when I was in high school, they used to teach those things. You know, Home Ec., etc. Something you actually should learn.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

When school and learning was fun. Now it is endoctrination from the start. Sex first. They are obsessed with it.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธYes, they are. The schools are straight up evil now. I truly wish, they would shut them all down.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

NEVER WENT TO TRADE SCHOOL I LEARNED BY OJT FOR 55 YRS IVE BUILT ROADS BRIDGES DAMS QUARRYS HOUSES....I LEARNED EVERY TRADE I COULD AND I WAS NEVER OUT OF WORK

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธYep, there needs to be more of that kind of stuff. I think, the world would be a much better place. Old school ways. I want to go back to more simple times. I miss those days.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I'm a H.S. dropout and pulled $2500 net a week when I wanted to work. Get a reputation and they wont let you take time off! They'd hunt me down in the middle of the Utah desert to fix something via phone!

(2) Show this thread