An update on my Mum - She died at 10 Minutes past Midnight -- Not after Sympathy and the Shock has not really hit home yet - I was a bit teary eyed the day b4 She passed as knew it was coming !

Thnx Support -- The Vaccines Kill it`s real !

I am talking to Lawyers to try bring a case will update as it`s Fight Back Time !

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I’m sorry for your loss
God bless
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

I'm very sorry to hear that.

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

πŸ™πŸΌSending my sympathies along with positive thoughts for you and your family at this time.
May you have all the strength needed at exactly the right moments. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—

Very sorry to hear of your mum’s passing.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

So sorry to hear of your mother’s passing Robert. My condolences, sending prayers across the miles. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβ™₯οΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I am so sorry for your loss, and for the many others who have lost and will lose to these horrors. We are going to be one giant support group for each other by the end of this (we'll we kinda already are). Sending you love and prayers for healing, Robert.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

You're not alone. Sending sympathies. πŸ’

Prayers for you for everything you need.

Praying for the Lord's comfort and healing for you, family, and friends, so sorry to read this.

Four dimensional chess. Check…

I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that you will see your precious mum again. She will be waiting for you on the other side. In the meantime, please let your memories comfort you and keep you comforted.

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

sorry for your loss Robert- may she rest in peace.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Oh Robert 😒 I am so very sorry for the loss of your mother. I am sending you so much love and prayers.
May she Rest in Paradise. God bless you and your loved ones. πŸ˜’πŸ™β€οΈ

saddened to hear about this...God bless you !

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I’m very sorry for your loss,,, prayers for you

I'm sorry to hear the news! Wishing you and family strength and peace during this difficult time. The day is coming when it will be ours!!! Many prayers your way! Take care

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

Prayers of comfort for you Robert. WRWY!

I am so sorry for your loss, Robert. You have been the pillar of strength here on AU. Know that many of us are praying for you now.
🐸 πŸ™ 🐸 πŸ™ 🐸

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

β€œLife is just a stepping-stone
A pause before we make it home
A simple place to rest and be,
Until we reach eternity.”

Much love πŸ’— Angel Feathers πŸͺΆ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

My Condolence πŸ™

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

Condolences and blessings during this time. We appreciate your voice in speaking out

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

No words work.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

So sorry to hear that
Thank you for all you do here

So sorry for your loss brother, your anon family is here for you always. πŸ™πŸ»

I am so very sorry for your loss. May God keep you and guide you through the days to come.

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

My sincere condolences, thinking of you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and yours. πŸ’œ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You're in my prayers and I am sending you love. As you grieve we will all be here to support you. I am very sorry.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so so sorry. I know it's real and found myself crying the other day knowing how many people I know that will die. I always told my sister that it was such a joy to come from a huge family but when people would die, it would be extremely painful.