God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I miss my dad so much.
Can't stop crying tonight,
My heart is hurting.
😢🙏🏼

Thank you frens for all the kind words last night, they really helped me get thru a rough, sad patch.🙏🏼 AU is such a blessing, the outpouring of love always amazes me. ✨💗✨

I'm headed back to NV this morning to see my mom. She is having surgery tomorrow and has her own health issues and I will be there for her like I was for my dad. Such an overwhelming and stressful year it's been. She is really struggling without my dad and the grief is consuming her. She has called suicide hotline more than once since his passing because she doesn't want to keep going.

Negative energy surrounds her and it will be a difficult trip for me, it's always a fight to keep the energy positive and high in that environment.

Praying for strength in the coming days. Love you all.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Jennja's mom. Bless her with: a rock solid faith in You, strength to face life's challenges, peace of mind to know that life is worth living, love for and from those around her, support from friends, family, and neighbors, joy for the blessings You provide each day, and healing of her heart, mind body and soul. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Jennja, for you and your mom I raise a "Hallelujah!" May God guide, bless, and protect you both. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3RRU25dpPg

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

You are always so kind Royal, a bright light. Thank you fren. 💗🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Good luck with the trip sending prayers and good vibes up 🙏🙏💚

Appreciate it, thank you Mike. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prayers for you and your Mom.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Thank you. 💗🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Surrounding you and your mom in love and light..... lifting you both in prayer. 😘
🙏✨❤️❤️✨🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank you so much Kim. 💗🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Remember who loves you ❤ keep that music playing nonstop! Made for this!
🤗❤🙏

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

✨💗5:5💗✨
🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Sending strength, love and good vibes
🙏⚡♥️💪🏼

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Thanks Bay. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread