God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I miss my dad so much.
Can't stop crying tonight,
My heart is hurting.
😢🙏🏼

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Thank you frens for all the kind words last night, they really helped me get thru a rough, sad patch.🙏🏼 AU is such a blessing, the outpouring of love always amazes me. ✨💗✨

I'm headed back to NV this morning to see my mom. She is having surgery tomorrow and has her own health issues and I will be there for her like I was for my dad. Such an overwhelming and stressful year it's been. She is really struggling without my dad and the grief is consuming her. She has called suicide hotline more than once since his passing because she doesn't want to keep going.

Negative energy surrounds her and it will be a difficult trip for me, it's always a fight to keep the energy positive and high in that environment.

Praying for strength in the coming days. Love you all.

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it