God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I miss my dad so much.
Can't stop crying tonight,
My heart is hurting.
😢🙏🏼

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Thank you frens for all the kind words last night, they really helped me get thru a rough, sad patch.🙏🏼 AU is such a blessing, the outpouring of love always amazes me. ✨💗✨

I'm headed back to NV this morning to see my mom. She is having surgery tomorrow and has her own health issues and I will be there for her like I was for my dad. Such an overwhelming and stressful year it's been. She is really struggling without my dad and the grief is consuming her. She has called suicide hotline more than once since his passing because she doesn't want to keep going.

Negative energy surrounds her and it will be a difficult trip for me, it's always a fight to keep the energy positive and high in that environment.

Praying for strength in the coming days. Love you all.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Jennja's mom. Bless her with: a rock solid faith in You, strength to face life's challenges, peace of mind to know that life is worth living, love for and from those around her, support from friends, family, and neighbors, joy for the blessings You provide each day, and healing of her heart, mind body and soul. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Jennja, for you and your mom I raise a "Hallelujah!" May God guide, bless, and protect you both. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3RRU25dpPg

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

You are always so kind Royal, a bright light. Thank you fren. 💗🙏🏼

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Stay strong and lean on God, He will guide you and carry you. 🙏
I love you 💕
Long Distance Hugs! 😊

(1) Show this thread