I miss my dad so much.
Can't stop crying tonight,
My heart is hurting.
😢🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Wife, Mama, Lulu, ❤️God

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I’m so sorry for your loss. Praying that God will overwhelm your heart with the peace, love and comfort of His presence.
🙏❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Cnd Lu! to her Publication

Thank you. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Lost my Dad too. I know how painful it is. He died at 49 Years old. Time does heal. I will keep you in my prayers.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

49! 😢I'm so sorry for your loss. The pain and sadness is just overwhelming at times. Take care fren. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Lost my dad in 2012. So sorry for heartbreak. WRWY. We got your back through this time 💚

Thank you 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Thank you frens for all the kind words last night, they really helped me get thru a rough, sad patch.🙏🏼 AU is such a blessing, the outpouring of love always amazes me. ✨💗✨

I'm headed back to NV this morning to see my mom. She is having surgery tomorrow and has her own health issues and I will be there for her like I was for my dad. Such an overwhelming and stressful year it's been. She is really struggling without my dad and the grief is consuming her. She has called suicide hotline more than once since his passing because she doesn't want to keep going.

Negative energy surrounds her and it will be a difficult trip for me, it's always a fight to keep the energy positive and high in that environment.

Praying for strength in the coming days. Love you all.

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Jennja's mom. Bless her with: a rock solid faith in You, strength to face life's challenges, peace of mind to know that life is worth living, love for and from those around her, support from friends, family, and neighbors, joy for the blessings You provide each day, and healing of her heart, mind body and soul. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Jennja, for you and your mom I raise a "Hallelujah!" May God guide, bless, and protect you both. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3RRU25dpPg

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

(9) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Please DM me if you need to talk, I lost my dad in 2002-it's incredibly hard. xo

Sending lots of love your way liberty ❤️. I lost my father too (about 18 months ago) and I miss him. He was an attorney and I think all these Trump indictments would have woken him up - and I would have loved those discussions.
Your dad is with you ❤️❤️❤️

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

It's so hard. 😞 He was the only one in my family who was really awake and I was able to talk with him about everything happening and he understood. Now he watches it unfold from Heaven.🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

So sorry, i hope u can find peace n heal your heart ❤️

Prayers for you, here, and for your father in heaven.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

My dad died in 1981-I still can't talk about his last 6 days without tears running down my cheeks. After 22 years I made myself hate him for any reason so I could move on. I felt I was holding him back from continuing to his next chapter. I had him caught in this world & his new world. Of course, I never hated him, Of course I will always love & miss him. What you are going through is normal. ✨

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Not a day goes by that I don’t miss my Dad! Sorry for your loss! I keep a picture of my Dad on my mirror and talk to him every morning, helps me to stay strong and keep moving forward!!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

🙏❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sending you prayers, love, and a huge virtual hug.
🙏🙏🌻

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏼😊

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

💗🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Lost mine a while back; some years now, still think of him. God knows your sorrow! Ask Him for His Comfort and Grace. Remember the things your Dad taught you; you may remember things you had not before. Your Dad, now, may be one of your Guardian Angels!
We pray for you, for your peace of heart. Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Kind words, thank you so much! I do believe he's on the front lines in Heaven and is as one of my guardian angels. 😊🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💝🙏🏻❣️

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

😊🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I'm really sorry. Sure he was a great man like my own. That's why we miss them so much -- lost mine a while back and it still hurts and can relate.

WRWY ♥️🙏

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Thank you Bay, very kind. 🙏🏼 He was an amazing man, deeply loved. Sounds like you were blessed with a wonderful father as well. 😊

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers for God's mighty presence to soothe the sorrow and turn your tears in to joyful memories. May your tears wash you clean 🙏

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏼😊

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏😔

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏🙏🙏 I lost my dad five years ago and boy do I understand. So many times over these past years I think about how he would tell me in tough times, "this too shall pass". Praying for your perfect comfort and peace. You're not alone.🙏

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I’m so sorry, Liberty. Big hug!. ❤️

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thanks fren. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

💞🙏

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Hugs fam ❤🤗 not alone

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Thank you. 🙏🏼 Some days are just harder than others, today has been really difficult.

(1) Show this thread