I can identify with the trees. plants, grass, flowers, and birds around me. That’s real. But the society I notionally inhabit feels fake and distant. I can relate to some of the people, some of the time. But sanity is spending most of my time alone. Parts of the general order feel bizarre and foreign. It all has to unravel before we can rebuild something that is “spiritually legible”. Let the days pass and moods flow by; I am not the architect of this change, so no need to rush anything.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Incredible…not sure if this is akin to the 100th monkey effect or just the comparable experience we share as we wake up “en masse” but I have had exactly those thoughts very recently. The only thing I trust is nature (although I know that too is being manipulated). What I connect with is the pure, truthful energy of all things that cannot, by their very nature, have an agenda. And then, I realize that what I’m truly getting closer to is the Creator, whatever you may call it.
I watched Into the Light today. There’s nothing presented that would directly lead me to feel free (quite the opposite), except perhaps getting closer to actual truth, whatever shape that might take.
I realize clearly that circumstances don’t matter, ONLY state of being matters and over that, and perhaps that alone, I am SOVEREIGN

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Random question, do you have a pet? My dogs save my sanity..in addition to my hubby and daughter

Nature is my everyday savior. I feel closer to Creator there, and it brings peace. Walking in two worlds is exhausting. I don’t speak the same language as most people in my life anymore. It makes interaction hard and sometimes painful. The spiritual path leads me to nature. My coffee klatch friends now sport four legs instead of two.

I so understand Martin! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

I am in nature every chance I get. Lucky for me I have a beautiful yard to ground myself in. This is my favorite spot!

Beautifully said. I feel the same.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I am outside every day regardless of the weather (by choice, not a job).

Yesterday a millennial aged neighbor came over to talk to me. She said that this year has been weird with weather, pants, and trees and she felt uncomfortable because she said she sees something wrong, but does not understand what it is, and what did I think. She is worried because her mango tree usually bears good fruit, but now in August the fruit is tiny, green, and will not ripen. And her avocado tree will not bear fruit.

I told her I lost a 12 year old lemon tree, and a mango tree, and my garden completely failed this year (first time ever), and I could not get any tomatoes or even peppers. The only thing in the garden that did not die are some herbs that are doing well. And my organic avocado trees had fruit, but it was about 1/5 of what I got last year, and none are ripening on the tree (it takes 2 weeks now to ripen in the house).

Yes, it is weird. My other neighbors lost fruit trees left and rig

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

but the rest of my yard is fine. It is the food under attack. My neighbor is Brazilian. She is not awake.

(1) Show this thread

Yes. A big mess takes time to clean. And all this seems immeasurable. Hold steady. I'm right there with you.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Your pen is one of the main architects of this change 😆 lol wtf u saying brother 🤣